St. Francis Borgia incorporates many of the traditional devotions of the Catholic Church into parish life.
- Visit our home page for our daily Mass schedule.
- Holy Rosary: Saturday 4:40 pm and Sunday at 7:40 am First Saturday Scriptural Rosary 8:30 am
- First Friday Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction: The First Fridays of the month we offer Holy Mass after which we have Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Our Lord is placed on the altar for adoration until 10 pm. Contact our Adoration Coordinator, Jeanne Hall, to sign up for an hour of adoration.
- First Saturday Mass of Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary is offered at 9 am. the first Saturday or every month.
- During Lent Stations of the Cross are offered on Fridays and we usually have a Living Stations of the Cross presented by our Youth during Lent.
- Divine Mercy Novena : Beginning on Good Friday and continuing until the Sunday after Easter, known as Mercy Sunday, we pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Here is a link for more information on the Divine Mercy Novena.
- Throughout the year we celebrate various feasts of the church in each of her liturgical seasons. October 10th we celebrate the feast of St. Francis Borgia, our patron.