Parish Religious Education
Our Parish Religious Education Program is meant to supplement the Religious formation your children are already receiving at home. Parents are the first and foremost educators of their children. At St. Francis Borgia, we are assisting parents by teaching their children in grades 1-8 on our Catholic faith.
Goals of Relgious Education
1. Expose students to basic Catholic Teaching, Prayer, and Scripture.
2. Assist in spiritual growth.
3. Encourage students to live their faith.
4. Promote Sacred Tradition, Scripture and Doctrine of the Faith
5. Teach students about the Sacraments and prepare them to enter into Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation.
6. Prepare and encourage students to receive frequent Reconciliation and Communion.
7. Live a life dedicated in service to God, the Parish and the community.
8. Help students to discern their vocation in life. (Priesthood, Religious Life, Marriage, or Single Laity.
Registration and Fees
Classes cost $60 per student (Max $180 per family)
Click on the button below and make an account if you do not already have one, or sign into your Connectnow account.
Click on "My Family" and then the ling for "Family Detail" in the blue bar.
Update any family information.
To register for PRE, go to "Family Education" and click on the link "online Registration in the blue bar.
Select the year range you are registering for class and select the grade your child will be enrolled in.
Otherwise, click on the button below for a PDF of the registration form.
For us to return to PRE with a weekly class schedule we are in need of several Catechists to assist with the program.
We currently need:
- Two First Grade Catechists
-Two Second Grade Catechists
-Two Third Grade Catechists
-One Fourth Grade Catechist
-Two Fifth Grade Catechists
-Two Sixth Grade Catechists
-Two Seventh Grade Catechists
If you are interested in volunteering, please click the button below and email us your name and preferred grade and we will contact you within a few days.